From the Trainees
There are many questions about database application in the class beyond, the course outline. All questions are precisely answered. Feel closer to practical Database Systems. Thank You.
This is more than what I expected to get from programming learning. Trainer helped me to understand clearly on the concept for using databases step-by-step.
The course does make a great concept introduction to me. Course duration is also good for having more self practice time, to digest all the introduced tools and concepts. Thank You!
Very good. Clear Explanation.
The Instructor is very knowledgeable in Programming. She pays good attention to each person in class & tries her best to adjust the training , fit to everyone's need even if they are (participants) are from different background and level. Moreover, she is willing to explain and answer every question during/after class. All in all, highly recommended.
It was certainly a wise choice to enroll for Graphic & Web Designing course @ Aptech.The instructors were wonderful and provided exceptional coaching. As a media student, the theoretical knowledge and technical skills acquired is an asset for me to carry through out my education at the university.
Alltechs helped me get a head start at university. I was able to learn the concepts at my own pace and with a friendly, patient and excellent teacher.
Course PricesTraining Schedules
- MS Office Applications
- MS Access
- Outlook, MS Project & MS Visio
- Tech Savvy
- Programming Foundation
- Crystal Report Designing
- Windows Administration
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Object Oriented Programming
- Core JAVA
- Applications with JAVA /.Net
- Web Development (ASP.net / PHP)
- Databases ( SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- MS Office End User Training
- Linux / Windows Administration
- DBA (SQL Server / Oracle )
- Data Migration (MySQL <--> Access)
- Web Design & Development
- Software Developer
- Audio & Video Editing
- Game Development
- 3D Modeling & Design
Frequently asked questionsDid you know?
- Can I study alone?
- Yes. You may. However, the prices are doubled, in that case.
- What is the language of Training?
- The Trainings are held both in Thai and English. You can choose which language to study in.
- How are the courses conducted?
- For Staff Trainings, the courses are half-day or Full Day. For individuals and students, the classes are 2 to 6 hrs per week - easily spread during the week, to maximize practice
- Do you have After work & Week-end Classes?
- Yes. However, we are closed on Sundays.
- What if I miss a Session?
- We try our best to adjust the group according to your availability. But if not, an extra session is conducted. Such extra sessions are limited to 2 per course.
- How large is the group?
- For Staff Training, we recommend not more than 20 for Basic Subjects and 10 for intermediate/advance. For individual trainings, the group is of maximum 5-8 persons. The Group age is matched to have a smooth conduct of course.